Whooping Chickens

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sudoku Vegetables

You’ve seen the Sudoku numbers game, yes? It’s a square with 9 spaces that you fill in with the numbers 1 to 9. Easy, right? Except those 9 squares are stacked next to another set of 9 squares and sitting on top of two more squares and you can’t repeat any number either across or down in your first square or in the other four. Panting yet? Get those down pat and they expand it to 16 squares to solve simultaneously.

Sounds daunting. Unless you’re a mom, of course. If you’re a mom it’s not called Sudoku. It’s called “Making dinner.”

My son and my daughter like pasta. My daughter will eat tomato sauce – but not with meat, which is all my husband will eat. I’m fine either way, but my son only likes butter and parmesan – freshly shaved parm, of course. Got that? Let’s move on to the veggie course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home